Economic Services

Continuous Help Available
Phone or Email Services available 24 hours a day effective 8/10/15

Report Changes
To report changes by phone or email regarding Food and Nutrition Services or Medicaid or to request a duplicate EBT card / Medicaid card you can report by:
  • Phone: call 919-731-1126
  • Email
If additional information is needed, you will be contacted by email, phone or mail. If the information causes your benefits to change, you will be notified by mail.

EBT Direct Number
To request a duplicate EBT card you can also call the Direct EBT toll free phone line: 888-622-7328.