Register of Deeds On-Line Search
Regarding use of Online Public Records
The Wayne County Register of Deeds is pleased to offer online access to our Indexing System. Our users should be aware of several items.
1. While the Register's Office has attempted to preserve the accuracy of this online version, these records are not official and the Wayne County Register of Deeds will not be responsible for any inaccuracies that may be encountered. Only the Official Public Records of Wayne County provided in the Wayne County Register's offices shall be referenced as the Official Public Record. The user is advised to search all possible spelling variations of proper names in order to maximize search results.
2. By using this service, in any form, the user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Wayne County Register of Deeds and anyone involved in storing, retrieving, or displaying this information for any damage of any type that may be caused by retrieving this information over the internet.
3. Records available in this search consist of released records. The term "released" means the records have been recorded, indexed, verified and released for general public viewing. Please note that there may be records that have been assigned official numbers but not yet completely indexed or available on this search.
4. As of October 1, 2005, any linking information shown on our index was provided by the person who prepared the instrument and has not been verified by the Register of Deeds.
5. If you are having trouble viewing or downloading images, you may need to install the latest version of Java. You can go to the website www.java.com and download for free.
To use the Register of Deeds On-Line Search application, you must accept the terms of this disclaimer.