The Wayne County Health Department has been identified as a provider for the COVID-19 vaccine. We are excited that a safe and effective vaccine has been manufactured, and look forward to providing this free vaccine to anyone who wishes to receive it.
Beginning Monday, June 20, vaccines and testing will transition to a 3-day schedule on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Hours of operation at the annex will remain the same from 8:15-11:45 a.m. and 1-4:30 p.m. Appointments are available below, but walk-ins are accepted as well. This schedule will continue until Thursday, July 28.
On August 1, the Health Department will no longer offer community testing but will continue to offer vaccines at the main Health Department facility on Herman Street in Goldsboro by appointment only.
First and Second Dose
- Anyone 5 or older is eligible to receive a free, safe, and effective COVID-19 vaccine
- Schedule an appointment below
- You are 5 or older, and
- You received your second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine at least FIVE months ago, or
- You received your Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least TWO months ago.
The CDC also recommends a third dose of Pfizer for children 5 to 11 who have compromised immune systems.
Fourth Dose/Second Booster
- You are 50 or older and got your first booster shot at least FOUR months ago, or
- You are 12 or older and have a compromised immune system, and got your first booster at least FOUR months ago, or
- You received a total of two shots of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine at least four months ago.
Make an appointment
- All available appointment times will be shown on the schedule below. Simple choose a time and click continue to complete the required form. If there are no appointments listed, keep checking the schedule.