Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Select a Category
Board of Elections
Boards & Commissions
Day Reporting Center
Office of Emergency Services
Register of Deeds
Soil and Water
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information.
Wayne County Resident’s Fair Housing Survey Form
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
It is illegal to discriminate in housing provision or transactions based on a person’s race, national origin, color, religion, sex, familial status, or a disability. The County of Wayne is surveying its residents on fair housing issues in preparation of a plan to affirmatively further fair housing, as required by the HUD Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program.
1. Before reading the statement above, were you aware of the seven protected classes in cases of housing discrimination?
Yes, some of them
2. Do you think Mount Olive residents need more information on housing discrimination?
I don't know
3. Have you experienced or witnessed housing discrimination in Mount Olive?
I am not sure
4. If you were to feel you were discriminated against in a housing transaction (buying, selling, renting, financing, or improving a residence), who would you notify?
Local Elected Official
4. If you selected other, please answer here:
5. Are there affordable housing options for everyone who wants to live in Mount Olive?
Homes to purchase
Homes to rent
Apartments to rent
5. If not, what types of housing are not available?
5. If you selected other, please answer here:
6. Do you own or rent your residence in Mount Olive?
7. How long have you lived in Mount Olive?
Less than 3 years
Between 3 and 6 years
Between 6 and 9 years
More than 9 years
8. What is your race/ethnicity?
Native American/American Indian
Prefer not to respond
8. If you selected other, please answer here:
9. Is a language other than English spoken in your house?
9. Please specify what language is spoken:
10. Is anyone in your household disabled, a senior citizen, or a veteran of the US military?
None of the above
The County of Wayne is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Service Provider.
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
HealthMapRx Diabetes Program
Health and Wellness Programs
Agendas & Minutes
Adopt a Pet
Government Websites by
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow