Recreational Fishing License

Recreational Fishing License

How do I qualify for a fishing license subsistence waiver?

Wayne County Department of Social Services will issue a waiver to any individual who receives benefits from Medicaid, Food Stamps, or Work First Family Assistance.

How do I apply? 

Fishing license waiver request must be filed in person at Wayne County Dept. of Social Services 301 N. Herman St, Goldsboro, NC 27530.  Monday – Friday (Except Holidays)   8:00 am to 5:00 pm  at  the 2nd floor receptionist desk.

Picture ID is required. 

Contact 919-580-4034